Thursday, December 23, 2010

happy mother's day

"Happy Mother's Day"
for all mother in the world :)
well, i know it's to late, but better late than never, right?

Mother...
your arms were always open when i needed a hug
your heart understood when i needed a friend
your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly

a man's work is from sun to sun, but mothers work is never done 

you're the on who ever fed me from your gentle breast and hushed me in your arms to rest.

thankyou for everything you have give to me as your child.
i know i already made many mistakes.
your angel heart never tired to forgive me.
i promise to you, i'll be a good woman and make you proud.
*fingercross*

especially for my mama!

well! i'm very exited today! because of christmas eve, tonight! wohooooooo
santa clause is on his waay! hohohoho
i love the christmas atmosphere! 

happy christmas eve everyone :D
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment